Lighthouse Painting Contractors, Inc. has painted hundreds of homes since we began in 2004 and we take extra care in transforming the walls and ceilings of living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, dens, basements and garages.
Preparing the Interior of Your Home for Painting
Every homeowner we have worked with is excited about the new paint job. We are equally excited to have the opportunity to transform your abode and list a few tips for the homeowner on preparing the area to be painted.
Before Project Starts
- Color selection needs to be completed by the homeowner no later than the day before a project starts
- The homeowner should remove all pictures and artwork from the project area
- If nails or hooks on walls are no longer needed, please remove these and we can patch and texture these areas as needed
- If you wish to rehang artwork or pictures in the exact location, please inform us so we will paint around the hook or nail
- All items on counters, desk and shelves need to be boxed.
- All electronics and appliances such as computers, printers, TV, etc. should be powered down and unplugged
Day Project Starts
- Our crew will move furniture to center of room and protect during the painting process; and then return to original location
- Lighthouse Painting Contractors, Inc. will protect all items: flooring / light fixtures
- Any questions/clarifications will be addressed to ensure both the homeowner andLighthouse Painting Contractors, Inc. have a clear understanding of the project
We look forward to work with the homeowner to ensure a satisfied Client on each and every project!